What Happens When I Order?
When you checkout through our shopping cart you can also calculate your shipping rates. We need to know your billing/shipping address before we can calculate the relevant shipping rates.
When you check out you will be taken to the PayPal page where you can input your credit card information.
Once PayPal gets a billing address, it will automatically calculate which shipping rate is applicable.
The shipping address gets added on the second page of the checkout process.
Refund, Store and Shipping Policy for Gibson Gorilla Kit Company
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by email. You may request a return or exchange within 30 days of the receipt of the product.
- Product must be in unopened box or opened box with all original contents inside in as new condition.
- Personalized or other customized product may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise during time of purchase.
- Deliveries in Australia take on average 5 to 10 days to arrive, depending on the shipping method used. Deliveries to other countries may take longer.
- To increase shipping security, a delivery receipt may be asked from you by the delivery company. If the product has still not been delivered after 30 days of purchase date, the customer is entitled to a refund of the purchase in full.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays determined by common and other freight carriers.
- For each individual order, we select a shipping method that will provide both value and speedy delivery.
- Standard shipping methods include the United States Postal Service, Canada Post and Purolator.
- Please note that customers outside Australia shall be responsible for the payment of any import taxes, duties, tariffs or similar charges which may be imposed over and above ordinary shipping charges.