The Educators Kit is comprised of all of the components currently available which will enrich the children’s experience with Gibson in the classroom and when they take him home for sleepovers.
The components are:
- Gibson, a plush gorilla (320mm tall)
- Gibson’s treehouse box – for storage and where he lives in the classroom
- Gibson’s glossy Appointment Calendar backing board
Gibson’s Appointment Calendar is an essential part of the Gibson Gorilla Kit when he is going to be having sleepovers! The reusable glossy Calendar backing board is very strong and beautifully designed to delight children with jungle characters and trees. It can stand next to Gibson's house or hang on the wall nearby. Each year there will be a Calendar insert available on this website for the following year. The insert feeds through a slot in the backing board – then each month’s page can be passed through but is always available as a record of who has taken Gibson home through the year. (This is essential for fairness of sharing Gibson for sleepovers!)
- Gibson's yearly insert Calendar (a downloadable file).
This insert calendar is a downloadable file which will be emailed to you on payment - for your convenience you can print out the whole calendar or only the months left in the calendar year*.
Each year there will be a Calendar insert available on this website for the following year. The insert feeds through a slot in the backing board – then each month’s page can be passed through but is always available as a record of who has taken Gibson home through the year. (This is essential for fairness of sharing Gibson for sleepovers!)
* Please note using a glossy paper to print your calendar will give you the best result.
- Gibson’s personalised clothing and accessories
- Gibson’s quality personalized backpack with great compartments for each item
- Gibson’s journal
- Gibson’s bedtime story book – Gibson’s Animal Alphabet book
The text is a charming introduction to many animals and other species while giving some details of their characteristics for children to absorb. The illustrations capture wonderful facial expressions and poses to keep children intrigued through the alphabet! It is written in rhyming couplets as the latest research has found that children need consistent experience of rhyming stories and songs as an essential grounding for their later literacy skills. Printed in China by Everbest for Gibson Gorilla Kit Company.
- Gibson’s song -”Who’s taking Gibson home?” (now a downloadable file)
Gibson’s song is great fun to sing and dance to – it has a catchy chorus and the lyrics celebrate the wonderful role Gibson plays in the lives of the children who look after him. This song was chosen as a finalist in the 2013 Australian Children’s songwriters Award! Written by Pam Briggs and Jake Roff, music and performance by Jake Roff. Made in Australia for Gibson Gorilla Kit Company.
- Gibson’s Adoption Certificate
- NEW !! Gibson's ID bracelet - so he can be identified and returned to you if lost
- The Teacher’s Manual and links to the EYLF Australia and Te Whariki New Zealand (a downloadable file)
The links to the EYLF is a detailed record of how Gibson has been found to enable educators to meet the 5 Outcomes of this wonderful learning framework.
The links to the Te Whariki are also an indication of how educators can meet the goals of this curriculum framework in New Zealand.
Please note: Teachers of children 5 – 7 years in Primary Schools can confidently purchase the Gibson Gorilla Kit as a fabulous resource which will also meet elements of their curriculum.
TO PURCHASE NOW - GO TO: SHOP > EDUCATOR KIT
For more information on each individual item, and to purchase replacement items, please click here. If you are an overseas customer please use our email contact form to get more information. We will welcome your inquiry.
PRICE : special offer now $95